Sunday, October 17, 2010

life as I know it...

will never be the same. I have been changed.

When I got home 2 months ago, I had culture shock. I was no longer building houses. I had chores to do. I had to get ready to go to school. It was like I blinked and the summer was gone. It felt like a dream and I just wanted to go back to sleep. I wanted to go back. During the week I was home, I had 4 appointments and I had to move my stuff to Macomb. On top of that I walked a 5k with my mom. She has made me super proud. She kept up with me and we finished in a little over 50 minutes.

I'm now half way through the semester and I can't believe it. I don't know where the time went. I feel like I haven't been back that long and yet it feels so long ago that I was there. I cannot wait to go back!! CSC will be headed down on January 1st, 2011!!

Any way that's the update on my life. I may or may not post more but I felt I needed to post the rest of my weeks up just to make sure I remember them. I miss them.


<3 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment