Friday, May 14, 2010

Last night at home!

Well today was my last day at home for 3 months. That is crazy...somehow the thought of me being gone for 3 months still hasn't kicked in. In a little over 10 hours I'll be one my way to El Paso. This is so exciting. So what did I do for my last day? hahaha slept in, hung out with Katie!, then had a potluck and prayer service at church, and to end the night a impromptu bonfire at home. It was a great! I am truly blessed with the the family I have, the church family I have and my friends. They are so wonderful and encouraging.

I'm all packed and ready to go...I just need to find my purse...whoops oh well it will turn up. I've got a little cleaning up to do and then I need to get to bed. Long day ahead of me starting at 4:30 am so we can leave by 5:15 to get to the airport. Good thing I'm not driving! Good night all!

(Can't believe this is my last post from Illinois for the summer!!!)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! Am excited to hear how things go and plans for the rest of the summer. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete